Saturday, November 1, 2008

MY TRUE LOVE

your love is like a rose
I love watching it blossom
each day another petal opens
revealing a sliver
of your beautiful heart

day after glorious day
we grow closer
soon very soon it will be in full bloom
our worlds will come together
our story's will become a story
written on the same page
two individual souls
with one heart beat

two distinct beings capable of shining on their own
melded together as an example for all
no typical union

I will love and worship you all the days of my life and beyond
I will love you as I have never loved before
I give you my heart and ask nothing in return
I offer my support in times of need
I love and accept you as you are my true love

3 comments:

alwayswondering said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephen Schappert said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
alwayswondering said...

k..but which one????